- Compile APK.
- Run on physical device.
- There will be 6-8 options to choose from, choose one of the top two choices for either the back-facing camera or front-facing camera.
- Center a face on the screen and watch the numbers count down.
- Either the current heart rate will be show or an error message will show if there wasn't a good reading. Lighting is important for this app.
- To have accurate blood pressure, click on the stats that are on the lower-right corner of the screen. A popup will appear so that you can edit the weight, height, age, gender, et cetera.
- To get body temperature, first get the external body temperature (via IR thermometer), then input that along with ambient temperature to get body temperature.
NOTE: Other options on the main page of the app may crash the app depending on what device is being used. A few of the choices are just mockups on how other vital signs would be calculated.